I am learning Office 365. There are many brilliant ideas in this platform, but also something annoying to me.
Below is my thoughts so far. It will be keep updated.
1. Microsoft Teams really should be part of "Skype for Business", instead of a separate product.
2. Documents should not be allowed to be copied from SharePoint Sites to "Teams Files".
It's much better to just create a file link in Microsoft Teams.
3. Outlook Group should be renamed as "Shared Inbox".
The details are described in this post
4. Yammer should be part of SharePoint site, instead of a separate product.
5. All documents should be forced to store in SharePoint Document Library.
In other tools (apps), the documents should be attached at a "file link".